A Woman’s Health Supplement
Taken over a four to six month period, the ingredients in Mel Plus™
- Support normal hormonal activity and ovulation
- Maintain the quality of eggs by providing them with energy and protecting them from oxidative stress
- Support healthy cell division and the implantation of the fertilized egg.
Mel Plus™ is recommended for all women who want to optimize their fertility and help increase their chances of pregnancy.
Mel Plus™ is an orange-flavored powder. Mix one sachet with at least 120 ml of orange juice or water and stir.
Mel Plus™ should be taken after mixing and not stored to be taken later
Why Mel Plus™?
Mel Plus™ a complete formula that targets multiple functions and targets specific metabolic functions involved
- Clinical trials show that the ingredients in Mel Plus™ support woman’s health
- Mel Plus™ contains ingredients like Melatonin; maintains the body's circadian rhythm.
- Mel Plus™ should be taken for maintain hormones & possibly improve the quality of eggs,
- Mel Plus™ has a great light lemon flavor
- Initial results may be seen as early as three months but for, for maximum benefit it is recommended that Mel Plus™ be taken for four to six months 1sachat daily.
- Mel Plus™ is a simple way to give extra support to overall female reproductive health and egg quality.
- Mel Plus™ contains an antioxidant complex and provides key nutrients needed for developing egg such as:
- Melatonin maintains the body's circadian rhythm and helps to control the timing and release of female reproductive hormones (Estrogen, Progesterone, LH and Prolactin hormone) and possibly improve the quality of eggs.
- Myo-Inositol can change some hormonal parameters, such as the reduction of plasma level of LH, testosterone and prolactin and the LH/FSH ratio. Myo-Inositol also recovers a regular menstrual cycle with ovulation.
- CoQ10 has potent antioxidant properties and cell membrane stabilizing effects that make it beneficial for egg.
- L-Methylfolate is highly bioavailable source of folic acid. Folic acid plays an essential role in the metabolism of amino acids, in the synthesis of protein and nucleic acids (above all in the production of DNA and RNA) and in the repair of chromosomes